To engage college students, campus administration, and other advocates in raising awareness of, and transforming behavior related to, sexual assault on campus.
- Encourage students to become peer leaders in teaching and promoting bystander intervention.
- Host a walk/run event in the tri-state area as well as local events on campuses around the country.
- Educate and engage parent allies on sexual assault, and encourage them to have conversations with their sons and daughters prior to, and during college.
- Engage student communities and administration using educational materials disseminated through various college communications channels.
- Create a network of grassroot supporters to promote awareness of sexual assault on campus, and to form a foundation for future related efforts.
- Stay connected with these communities and their supporters, year-round.